Well, got my usual time in on Wii Fit Plus...
Very tired, yet I managed to set 3 new personal bests. I am sure I had done so on Wii Fit, but in skimming thru I noticed that I only had 3 Stars on Hula Hoop. I took it on and cranked out a 325 which earned me the 4 Star Ranking! I did a few more I haven't played in awhile, and since I had wanted to do my Island Lap, but the Balance Board was on I opted for Advanced Step.
I had a few glitches, but not many...the result was a new personal best of 662 points, eclipsing my previous best of 661.
I followed that up by checking the new episode of Nintendo Week only to find a short run time and...
TONS of new trailers for the E3 announced titles...awesome! You can find the trailers at either http://www.nintendo.com/ or the Nintendo Channel on your Wii Console.
All in all it was a great day...lots to look forward to and some new records!
- Skylanders Imaginators
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- NBA Playgrounds
- Minelogix-Minecraft PC
- Stardew Valley - PC
- Wii Fit U (Wii U)
- Animal Crossing amiibo Festival (Wii U)
- Yoshi's Wooly World
- Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (54)
- ► 2014 (170)
- ► 2013 (227)
- ► 2012 (207)
- Wii Fit Plus Yoga Playthrough
- Let the Playthrough Begin
- The Shack Comes Thru
- Audio Failure
- Day 17: Logitech USB Headset H330
- Finally Uploading
- How to Record Yourself Playing Video Games: Dazzle...
- Day 15: Time to Dazzle
- Day 14 Update: New Computer!
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 Figures!
- Day 8: 1st Week Update
- Day 6: Vacation Excitement via Kingdom Quest
- Day 4: Lunch Break Update and First Poll
- Day 3 Update
- Day 1 Update
- Day 1: June 7th, 2011
- ▼ June (17)