Man, what a weekend! I was able to get some time in each night on Mystery Case Files and Wii Fit Plus.
The Wii Fit Plus playthrough had to take a bit of a hiatus as I played thru to unlock all the necessary reps. This made me back track and edit things in, but it worked well. This kept things fluild and concise. The later exercises take so long all strung together each one is essentially its own installment.
The good news is, as of last night, I am done with the Strength Training exercises! Well, everything but the Challenges...which I will finsih up over the next few nights. The Plank is actually done, I had previously beaten it and simply replayed it...you can not go back and take on lesser challenges.
I basically have been alternating the Push Up and Jacknife, I think I'm up to 40 on each. Once commplete I will edit all the pieces together and upload them...that will officially wrap-up the Strength Training Portion of our Playthrough.
Later tonight I will archive the exercise playthrough here...I'm starting to think I should blog every one individually or something, but oh well...live and learn. I may do that in the future.
Also of note is my progress on Mystery Case Files...I went from the 1st and 2nd Walkthrus all the way up to Part 15 as of 3 AM last night...I am very pleased with the progress...I think I will blog each one with more detail here.
I should be able to get the articles written and posted tonight...sorry for the delay. I must say, The Malgrave Incident has been a very fun change-of-pace game and has me anxious to continue.
See you later,
- Skylanders Imaginators
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- NBA Playgrounds
- Minelogix-Minecraft PC
- Stardew Valley - PC
- Wii Fit U (Wii U)
- Animal Crossing amiibo Festival (Wii U)
- Yoshi's Wooly World
- Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (54)
- ► 2014 (170)
- ► 2013 (227)
- ► 2012 (207)
- Dodge Racing: Charger vs Challenger
- Wii Fit Plus Aerobics: Super Hula Hoop and Rhythm ...
- Wii Fit Plus Strength Training: Parts 12-14 The Ch...
- Wii Fit Plus Aerobics Basic Run Short Routes
- Wii Fit Plus Aerobics: Hula Hoop, Basic Step, and ...
- Back Online
- Wii Fit Plus Strength Training: Parts 7-11 Advance...
- Wii Fit Plus Strength Training: Parts 5 & 6
- Wii Fit Plus Strength Training Playthrough: Parts ...
- Update from the Weekend July 8-10th, 2011
- Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident
- Lucky Day: Back in Business and a New Game!
- July 7th, 2011: 1 Month Update
- ▼ July (13)