Granted, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time 3D and Pilot Wings (loved Island Flyover on Wii Sprots Resort) would suffice for the meantime, but dang...coming soon we'll have Mario Kart, Mario Land 3D and more! Speaking of which, my inbox was greeted with this message from Nintendo:
Really Cool Box Art (Not Finalized) Blogger didn't want to Copy Over Here, lol.
Get Ready for a New Spin on a Familiar Tail
Super Mario 3D Land reinvents everything fans love about Mario™ gaming with
the first platforming environment in true 3D, without the need for special
glasses. Players will experience an exhilarating new sense of depth, distance
and speed while running, jumping and stomping on enemies throughout the
That my friend's is freakin' awesome! I can't wait to see it and that may be when I pop for the 3DS. It should be a lot of fun and I'd love to see a promotional pack including Mario Land launched when it debuts...or atleast $20 at Target or Toys'R'Us etc. I have watched many preview vids and have to say the Tanooki equipped Goombas, cardboard cut out Goombas, ink spitting piranaha plants, and the warp boxes are all pretty cool. And it looks like the Koopalings might even be back...should be a great adventure!
- Tanooki Mario returns! The fan-favorite Tanooki suit makes its first appearance on the Nintendo 3DS. Use the Tanooki suit’s tail to attack enemies or float gently down from great heights. These abilities help players move through the 3D environments with more confidence.
- 3D visuals make it easier for players to judge the depths and distances in their environments. Players can more accurately judge the jump to the next platform or how far Mario is from a question block.
- New and familiar abilities add unique game-play strategies to the adventure. Mario can perform a rolling somersault attack or run fast with a dash move.
- The Circle Pad gives players complete control to confidently move Mario through fun and challenging environments.
- New enemies include Goombas with tails, tall stacks of Goombas and a Piranha Plant that spits ink to obscure a player’s view.
Still if you have been waiting for the price drop, today is your day!