Technically it is 1/3/12, but hey...until I got to bed it isn't "tomorrow."
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will try my best to get to questions/comments tomorrow during lunch at work (if possible). If not I'll try and hit it later on afterwards. I get a crud ton of questions/comments and do my best to help out so my apologies if you've been waiting. It takes a long time to go thru them all and I have to do that to find out which ones need help etc.
That aside I was very busy the last 2 days. I hope to make it to Chapter 8 on the 2nd save file tonight and then attempt to do at least 2 chapters the next couple of days. I've been helping folks get caught up on some stuff outside of Skylands so it kind of eats up time, lol.
And speaking of that...thru YouTube, the blog ,and Twitter there is a great group of people following along on the vids and offering their insights. I am pretty confident with the "release schedule" posted by vascomi in respons to the "collection vid blog post." I never like to commit to anything in the vids until it is solid as I'm trying not to disappoint folks. The schedule provided by Vascomi matches Activision's release patters...All I can say is let's see what comes this month and if it matches that schedule we can start to bank on it...
I will do my best to get the Empire of Ice as soon as possible. I've noticed that with past releases (Wrecking Ball, DinoRang, Hex etc) that some folks had them 7-10 days before my local stores even had them on the shelves. I'll unbox it and play it immediately! I'm really looking forward to that and Slam Bam.
And thanks to a few viewers and a fellow Skylaner fan on Twitter (Daphtaru) I have found that you can get your Skylanders back if you have to start a 2nd save file!
The sad thing is that Activision didn't provide this info in their correspondence with me, lol.
All you have to is hit the (-) button (Wii) in your new save file, select manage, and then click Ownership...From here you can "Take ownership of this Skylander" and have your new save file register them.
I'll make a blog post on that with some screen caps I took the last time I played. I tested it once and it does not take away your progress, heroic level, or any other stats! This is a great perk for those of us who have to start over after the glitch...
I know this is scattered, but I'm very tired.
I'll do my best to hit questions/comments tomorrow and then resume save file 2.
Hope everyone is enjoying 2012 and having fun with Skylanders!
- Skylanders Imaginators
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- NBA Playgrounds
- Minelogix-Minecraft PC
- Stardew Valley - PC
- Wii Fit U (Wii U)
- Animal Crossing amiibo Festival (Wii U)
- Yoshi's Wooly World
- Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (54)
- ► 2014 (170)
- ► 2013 (227)
- Skylanders Update and Wave 3 Questions
- Wave 3 of Skylanders and A Big Question for Activi...
- Blog Poll #9: Who is Your Favorite Air Element Sky...
- Blog Poll #8: Who is Your Favorite Water Element S...
- Blog Poll #7 Results: Who is Your Favorite Earth E...
- Blog Poll #6 Results: Who is Your Favorite Undead ...
- Skylanders: Stock Update Thursday, January 12th, 2...
- Wiisdom Blog Poll #7: Who is Your Favorite Earth E...
- Wiisdom Blog Poll #6: Who is Your Favorite Undead ...
- Blog Poll #5 Results: Your Favorite Tech Element S...
- Blog Poll #4 Results: Your Favorite Magic Element ...
- 1/2/2012 Update
- Wiisdom Blog Poll #5: Who is Your Favorite Tech El...
- Blog Poll #4: Who is Your Favorite Magic Element S...
- Wiisdom Blog Poll #3 Results: Favorite Skylanders ...
- ▼ January (15)