Blog Poll #37 is an interesting one as I just got the idea last night...It is also hard to word...I will spell it out here and go with something more generic for the poll itself.
"Do You Want Me to Battle Kaos in this Giants Playthrough with Stock or Upgraded Skylanders?"
I think that is pretty self-explanatory, but I will elaborate.
If you have followed along in the playthrough you will notice I have made ZERO upgrades to ANY Skylander. I'm ready for Chapter 13 and yet everyone is box stock.
That made me wonder...
I had originally planned to kind of upgrade in segments (ie base upgrades...path...Soul Gem...Wow Pow (if applicable) etc). I really enjoyed how I did things in SSA...basically upgrading any Skylander ASAP. Say I just introduced Flashwing and she got enough cash for an upgrade in that chapter...she gets the upgrade before we enter the next level.
For whatever reason (probably still leery from the Weapon Master Glitch), I have yet to upgrade.
The initial plan for the segments called for me to upgrade BEFORE the final chapter...
However, and in large part to my plan to record a playthrough on Nightmare Mode (you've got to beat Kaos to unlock it), I had the idea of going stock.
I'm basically willing to forgo the upgrades and take the current fleet of Skylanders into battle against Kaos. Nothing fancy, no tricks...just a literal 1-2 punch for each Skylander. I don't know how hard or time consuming the final battle with Kaos is in Giants, but this would definitely make it more of a challenge (ie dealing 7 damage on a punch as opposed to 45 fully upgraded).
So, I decided to make a poll...I'll let it run 10 days initially...
I should honestly be to Chapter 15 by that point unless I just stop recording to edit and upload the current log of videos.
So, what would you prefer for this initial run in with Kaos: No Upgrades or Fully Upgraded?
*Please note that in the Nightmare Mode Playthrough I plan to go in with the upgrades...I'm also kind of hoping we have the rest of the characters in time for some of the latter chapters of that one...might even wait and go back to Mario Kart Wii etc.*
- Skylanders Imaginators
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- NBA Playgrounds
- Minelogix-Minecraft PC
- Stardew Valley - PC
- Wii Fit U (Wii U)
- Animal Crossing amiibo Festival (Wii U)
- Yoshi's Wooly World
- Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (54)
- ► 2014 (170)
- ► 2013 (227)
- Happy New Year (2013)
- Skylanders Topps Trading Cards
- Merry Christmas (2012 Edition)
- Review of Skylanders Giants Collector Card Starter...
- Weekly Update 12/21/12 and Wave 3 Giants Info
- Skylanders Giants Wave 3 and LightCore Shroomboom ...
- Nintendo Power The Final issue, December 2012
- Review of TRU Exclusive Topps Skylanders Giants Co...
- Club Nintendo Platinum Playing Cards
- Unboxing Skylanders Giants Topps Fat Pack
- Skylanders Giants: Gold Flameslinger Overview
- Skylanders Giants: GITD Sonic Boom Overview
- Skylanders Giants: Unboxing Hex
- Skylanders Giants: Unboxing Bash
- Skylanders Giants: Unboxing Drill Sergeant
- Blog Poll #37: Stock or Upgraded Skylanders to Bat...
- Scorpion Striker Battle Pack with Zap and Hot Dog
- Weekend Update: December 2012 Edition
- Skylanders Giants Unboxing Legendary Stealth Elf
- Blog Poll #36 Results: Skystones
- Blog Poll #35 Results Cats vs Dogs
- Blog Poll #34 Results: Wii U Purchases
- ▼ December (22)