Thursday, May 8, 2014
Scorp Upgrade Paths with Damage Numbers
Scorp Base Upgrades
Scorp Damage Numbers
Scorp Stinger Path
Scorp Crystal Venomancer Path
Scorp has hard to document attacks like a few other newlanders, but his upgrades are all well thought out and orderly. I haven't upgraded many SF Newlanders, but thus far I'd have to say he has been my favorite.
I was initially drawn to Crystal Venomancer, but Cracked Crystals and Crystal Shards both offer only minimal gains...not quite what I had in mind. Venomous Crystals in the stand out of the path, but it is sadly tied in with Crystal Ball, which requires about a 4 second charge time. I don't really see myself using it that much in story mode just due to the fact the base attacks would be more efficient.
Stinger turned out to be a really solid path given the big increase in both the initial damage and poison damage, especially factoring in the increased number of hits (duration).
I don't think either path is bad, but I would probably have to suggest the Stinger Path for most as he will become a more menacing opponent for enemies in Story Mode and other Skylanders in PVP. If you are solely going for PVP it is still probably the most beneficial, although if you prefer to stay "at range" Venomous Crystals would likely be more useful.
My only real complaint is that "Avalanche Dash" seems like it should have been named something else, lol...I hope that Scorp returns in Trap Team...I think he has a lot of potential options for a repose AND a Wow Pow! Overall I am pretty happy with Scorp and he definitely makes me that much more proud of the Earth Element!
- Skylanders Imaginators
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- NBA Playgrounds
- Minelogix-Minecraft PC
- Stardew Valley - PC
- Wii Fit U (Wii U)
- Animal Crossing amiibo Festival (Wii U)
- Yoshi's Wooly World
- Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS
- ► 2017 (32)
- ► 2016 (49)
- ► 2015 (54)
- Mario Kart 8 Unboxing with GameStop Pre-Order Post...
- Zoo Lou Upgrade Paths and Damage Numbers
- Bumble Blast Upgrade Paths and Attack Damage Numbe...
- Hoot Loop and Enchanted Hoot Loop Upgrade Paths wi...
- Custom Painted Skylanders
- Unboxing Kickoff Countdown Skylanders SWAP Force
- Stink Bomb Upgrade Paths and Attack Damage Numbers...
- Grilla Drilla Upgrade Paths and Damage Numbers Sky...
- Blast Zone & Dark Blast Zone Upgrade Paths Skyland...
- Smolderdash Upgrade Paths with Damage Numbers Skyl...
- Scratch Upgrade Paths with Damage Numbers Skylande...
- Pop Thorn Upgrade Paths with Damage Numbers
- Doom Stone Upgrade Paths and Attack Damage
- Unboxing Doom Stone Skylanders SWAP Force
- Star Strike Upgrade Paths with Damage Numbers
- Dune Bug Upgrade Paths with Damage Numbers
- Slobber Tooth and Dark Slobber Tooth Upgrade Paths...
- Scorp Upgrade Paths with Damage Numbers
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2013 (227)
- ► 2012 (207)